Monday, December 21, 2009

Ethan's homecoming!!

We did not think that Ethan would be coming home on Saturday. We told the kids that it would be Sunday at the earliest. My neighbor had the kids at her house playing on Saturday when we got the news that Ethan could go home. I came home and got everything we needed for him and looked at the outfits I had packed for him and OH NO!!! Nothing I had would fit this little babe! Everything I had was 0-3 months size. I didn't have ONE OUTFIT to bring him home in. I started to panic. Jason and I went to a few stores and it was so busy everywhere and we were so ANXIOUS to get him home. We just hurried and picked out the only two newborn size outfits at oshkosh. Jason called him Mom and asked her to pick us some outfits up at the store since we all know how many outfits these newborns can go thru in a day. I was so grateful that she helped us out. I was in a panic and very emotional. Anyway when we finally got him in the car, we called the neighbor and told her to send the kids home and to tell them we have a surprise. They were waiting outside for us when we pulled up. They all were instantly in love. It was a beautiful sight!




This pic is out of order but I can't change it for some reason.... This is us getting ready to leave the hospital.
Jake wanted to change the first diaper.







I love this picture of all my family!!!
Grandma Ronalee came over to see Ethan...











I love this pic of Jason and Ethan showing their profiles together. They are so cute! This little boy is loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures!! We are so happy for you! Enjoy that sweet baby boy...look at all that great hair! So glad he's home and that all is well. Have a great Christmas and enjoy being together!

Keeler Klan said...

He's such a gorgeous little guy! I'm so happy that you are all home and well and able to spend Christmas together. Lots of loves. :)

Hopie said...

Ohhhhh, it makes me want a baby more than ever!!!!!! So fun!!!!

Rachel Doyle said...

Cute -- we had the same problem with Kaleb -- we expected a huge baby and didn't bother to buy newborn clothes or diapers -- ugh -- luckily my mom had a few in her grandma closet.

Kena said...

I would say he is loved!!!