Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More pictures of little Ethan

Jaycee really wanted to give Ethan a bath so we gave him his first sponge bath in the kitchen sink... OOOh he smells so good in this picture.





look at this skinny little thing!!
Here is Jaycee getting him dressed. She has been a 2nd little mother to Ethan just like I thought she would. She has a cough though so she doesn't get to kiss on him like she wants to. Jaycee went with us to the dr. and to the lab to get Ethan's blood drawn. She just wants to be part of it all. She will change diapers and is really good at it.
I know that I am posting lots of pictures of this little guy. First of all, I love the little stink to pieces and want to show him off and also I do have some family that won't get to see him for a while and they do NOT want to miss ANYTHING right???? haha My sister Annalee is in Colorado and she has never missed one of my babies before. She won't get to squeeze him and see that I have such a small baby. I know she'd love him soooo much. I miss having her here. Also, my SIL Kena and I have always been there for each other with each of our babies. We love each others kids so much. I know she is dying to hold him too. Aletha, Julie, Melissa, Cindy and my brothers are all used to seeing my kids grow up in pictures since they have always lived away. Anyway, it is a my duty as a sister and sister in law to keep them updated right????


Look at this skinny little baby doll!!

2 comments:

Kena said...

It is your duty so keep them coming! I'm sure everyone loves to see pics of such a cutie! I see alot of Jake in him in a few of the pics.

LACY said...

He is SOOOOOOOOO cute!!