
This year for Christmas Eve we stayed home for the first time ever. It was actually pretty fun although I prefer to be surrounded by lots of family. We cooked up a ham and rolls and just hung out as a family. We opened up our pajamas and the kids were so excited.
My Mom and Dad have been sick so they didn't get to come visit Ethan until Christmas Eve morn. Here are the pics of them meeting.
My Mom and Dad have been sick so they didn't get to come visit Ethan until Christmas Eve morn. Here are the pics of them meeting.The kids waiting to open their pajamas! I actually had to go and get a smaller size of jammies for Ethan. I got the 0-3 month and needed the preemie or newborn size. Luckily walmart had 1 newborn jammie left so I got it and washed it up for him so he wasn't drowning in it.









3 comments:
I bet it's wierd for you to say "I have 4 kids" hu! They all look darling in their pj's.
Awwww...... love it!!!
SOOOO CUTE!! Love the new pic of all 4 kids!
Post a Comment