Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another new blogger

Wow, I am so excited to have my Mom and now my friend join in blogging. My Mom has just taken off with it. I knew she would she is so amazing at doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Doesn't it just make you sick? ha ha ha. Too bad I am not more like her. Then I get a email from a friend from my old ward who I just love!!!! Her name is Allison Drake. For those of you who went to Dixie High... she is the wife of Kory Drake. Also something funny is that before she got married to Kory, her family lived in Saudi Arabia and knew my Uncle Larry from there. It is a small world I tell ya. Welcome Allison. I wish everyone would blog so we could all keep in touch. Check her out at: http://drakefamily6.blogspot.com/ .

3 comments:

Dana said...

Aleisha can you believe that we are going to be 30, crazy huh. I think that we should throw one big party for all of us!

Cristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristy said...

Yes that answered my question. It is fun to find people. Thanks!