
This past Friday night while I was up North, I got a chance to go to my Mom's family (The Neilson's) Christmas party. It was so much fun to see all my cousins and Aunt's and Uncle's that I haven't seen forever. They did a great job putting together a cute little program. Jaycee got to be the angel.

Santa Claus came too and brought the kids one gift each that they could open there. Kaleb perked right up when he heard his name.

My Dad got to read a story about Jesus that was really sweet. The kids came up to tell the meaning of the Christmas tree, candle, star, and all those things. Jake held the candle.

Here is Jake with Santa. For some reason he feels too old to sit on Santa's lap. He was a good sport though.

I tried to get Jake to look with Jaycee but he was too busy messing with the candle.

Here is Jaycee and Santa.

This is a picture of Jaycee and Brynlee (My brother Brian's oldest girl). They both were in the Nativity program. It was really fun. I was greatful to be able to attend and see all my relatives.
2 comments:
Cute Leish
Looks like you and the kids had tons of fun. So cute!
Post a Comment