Friday, December 14, 2007

Visiting family up north

I drove up to Lindon, Utah yesterday to sing and stay with family. I had to sing for a group of people to try and get donations for the Saint George Musical Theater. I hope our efforts were for a good reason. Hopefully these people will be generous to the theater.

I am staying up with my brother, Brian and his wife Aletha. They are such good hosts. They watched my kids for me while I performed last night. My kids love it here. They make us feel so welcome. I really appreciate them. They don't care about their house for the weekend and we just have fun. It is nice to come to a family members home with open arms. They aren't worried about us making a mess in their house, they just are glad to see us. It means so much to me. Thank you to them. I love you guys.

I get to see my new nephew, Carter (Chris's baby boy) for the first time in the morning. I can't wait. It will be fun to head back home to my sweet hubby. He was so nice to support us in going even though he had to stay home and work. I know he misses us and we miss him like crazy. We appreciate all the things he does and sacrifices for us.

2 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

Sounds like fun! Your family picture is way cute!

LACY said...

Fun Leish!