Monday, December 3, 2007
Jury Duty
I got summoned for Jury Duty. Not only that but I got picked on the actual jury. There were about 50 people there and only 8 got picked by the end of the process. Urgh. The trial is going all the week. It started this morning at about 8:30 am and they picked the jury at about 3:00pm and we weren't excused till 5:15pm. Crazy huh? I am sure it will be a good experience. Thank goodness for my Mom to help with the kids. I had my cousin Trisha and sister Annalee and my Dad all help today. The trial will go till Friday. How exciting huh? My kids went without me all day today and I came home to three kids that ran into my arms with tears in their eyes saying how much they missed me. It is nice to be missed. They aren't going to like me being gone all week. I will miss them too. I love my kids so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is so funny, I was summoned for Jury Duty last week. If you need help with your kids let me know.
No way! Hope the trial is interesting.
wow leish, i hope the trial is interesting too.
Post a Comment