Merry Christmas
I thought I would post the pics of this Christmas morning.
Here are the Kaleb and Jaycee running down the stairs to see what Santa brought.
Jake rushed right to his stocking.
Kaleb was so excited about his Spiderman toothbrush. He was distracted for about 5 minutes trying to get it opened.
Here is Jake with his "Big Suprise" from Grandpa Black
Kaleb, Jake and Jaycee has a fun Christmas morning.
Then we went to Kent and Ronalee's house again to open gifts. This family picture is very blurry for some reason. I think my camera needs to have the lens cleaned or something. I was getting blurs from the light too.
Jaycee opening a gift from G and G Black.
All the Black grandkids waiting to open their gifts.
Kaleb had a great day. He was so excited about everything he got. I love 3 year olds.
Jaycee opening a gift from G and G Black.
All the Black grandkids waiting to open their gifts.I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
4 comments:
aleisha, i love these pix. arent kids the greatest? Christmas wouldnt be the same without them! im glad the kids had a great time, thanks for sharing! love ya, Nisi
oh i love christmas morning! to do a collage of pics, go to google.com and put in picasa 2 in the search box, then download that program.
Looks like you had a great Christmas!
I think they had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment