This year was our year with Jason's family. We had a great time. Kena and Nick and kids, Trevor, Sara and Brooklen, Kent, Ronalee and Kasey and Jason, me and the kids were all there. We all know that when we get together at Ronalee's, we will have great food. She always has so many snacks to eat before dinner. I was so stuffed. But it was great. The kids did a little program for us and then they all opened their pajamas.
Below is Jaycee. She got cute jammies with snowman on them. My kids are growing up too fast.

This picture is of Grandpa and Lia and Jason and Lia. (Doesn't Jason look like he needs a new little baby?) I think so. She is so sweet. We all fight over her.
Below is a picture of Jaycee singing. I am going to have to blog her singing to "Hairspray" . She is so adorable. She loves to sing. I wonder who she gets that from?????
Here are all the kids with their new Christmas Jammies on. They were all so excited.
Rylee, Brooklen, Jake, Kaleb, Kasey, Jaycee, Spencer, Morgan
2 comments:
cute pics, yeah someone to pass the singing torch too!
What a darling baby girl!!!! Cute pics!
Post a Comment