Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Grandpa Cox!!!!

I don't know if Grandpa will ever see this but today is his birthday. I feel so blessed to have been married into his family. They (Grandma and Grandpa) are the most wonderful people you will ever meet. Grandpa is such a kind, quiet, positive and happy person. He is always there to listen and give good advise. He is a giving, humble man who I love so much. He is a devoted Husband, Father and Grandfather. Happy Birthday Grandpa. You are a blessing in our lives.
(This picture is of Ronalee (Jason's Mom) and Grandpa on the day he and Grandma flew home from their mission. It was very windy!!!! It is the only photo I have on my computer. I think it is cute.)

1 comment:

Rachel Doyle said...

Tell Walt - Happy Birthday -- I found your blog on AnnDee Heaton's. Jason and I are related. My mom is Walt's first Cousin. Grandpa Boots and My grandpa Bob Cox are brothers. Anyhow your family is beautiful -- Tell Jason hello -- Rachel Cornwell-Doyle