This was so much fun to get out all the old photos. Here is some of mine. There were a few without Jason. Wow, Jason and I were skinny!!!!! The difference is... he looks better. Isn't that the worst? Jason definately gets better lookin.
Jr. Prom with Trevor Terry

Preference with Robbie Rignell

Sadies with Jason. This was our first official date.

Junior Prom


Senior Ball
I can't wait to see all of yours!!!!
6 comments:
OMG! I love all your pics! Thanks for sharing it is so fun to look back! I love your dresses! Really you look so pretty! Jason is so lucky!
Rawr! Such a hottie Aleisha! Those are so cute.
I showed Kory your prom pics. since he knew more of the people than I did, and he got a kick out of it. What a hot mama!
Dang girl. You were all about the super sexy dresses !!! Very cute !!!
I love it!!!!! They are so cute, and you are so gorgeous!!!!!
'liesh those pics are fun to see! You are such a cutie!! What memories...I knew so many people!
Post a Comment