1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Okay Dana, here goes:
7 weird or random facts about me...... hmmmm.
2. I love to stay up late. I love to watch TV or blog after the kids go to bed. I never get to bed before midnight. I wish I'd be a morning person so I could go to the gym early though. Oh well.
3. I have a hard time taking time for myself. I am working on it though and I am improving.
4. I want two more babies still and I don't know if I'll get them. I am so greatful for my kids I do have. They are the joy in my life. I feel lucky to have two boys and a little girl who I love with all my heart.
5. I love my nieces and nephews and have so much fun playing with them. When we have family reunions, the kids are drawn to Aunt Aleisha because I am a nut and act like one of them.
6. I love to be social and make people laugh.
7. I love to sing and perform. I can't wait to do another play. I dream of the day.
This was fun. It really makes you have to think about who you are. Maybe you learned a little more about me today.
I tag:
1. Kena
2. Allison
3. Zan
4. Mom
5. Annalee
6. Bekee Bundy
7. AnnDee
5 comments:
Wow ! I did learn about you. You really do make people laugh. I am super glad that we met and hope we can continue to be friends and get to know each other more !!!
Fun I learned some new things about you!
Your blog is so cute! I love the prom pic-so cute! It's fun to read things about your friends you never knew!
I just posted mine! I'm definitely not as interesting as you!. :)
Posted mine today too. Sorry, I'm moving very slowly these days. You're so good to keep yours up to date, it's fun to be able to know what's going on with you.
Post a Comment