I've been tagged!!
5 things on my to do list:
1-clean my house
2-Make a cake for Jason's birthday
3-Laundry
4-Watch a movie with the kids (We got Game Plan)
5-Have the kids write notes to their Daddy for his bday.
5 jobs I've held:
1-Kenworthy signs - making marathon trophy's, helping Mom and Dad do signs.
2-Kmart - Checker and service desk
3-Frontier Pies - Hostess
4-Skywest - Accounts receivables
5-Mother
5 places I've lived:
1-Dammeron Valley, Utah
2-St. George, Utah
3-St. George, Utah
4-St. George, Utah
5 - Finally I moved to Washington, Utah
5 Favorite snacks:
1-Brownies
2-Caramel
3- Peanut M&M's mixed with movie theater popcorn
4-Sweet Chex mix with the coconut
5- Cookies or anything else sweet. (By the way that was torture to me to think of all those yummy treats when I am dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
5 Things I'd do if I were a billionaire
1- Buy my family a house
2- Fix our Trailer so we can go camping all the time.
3- Help any family in need
4- I would love to be able to have Jason home with us and play with his kids instead of working all the time.
5- Help my kids and future grandkids with college and missions.
1 comment:
This was fun to read. How do you get tagged...looks fun. How are things going with the gym, etc. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment