Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

I was so excited to wake up this morning to this:

A huge Teddy Bear, real red tulips and some new slippers with lotions and bath stuff. The best part was the card he wrote with words that brought tears to my eyes.

From my sweet husband asking me to be his Valentine. All who know him know this is a huge deal for him to do this. He just made my day and I wanted the whole world to know how much I love him!!!! Thanks Jason. I'll love you always.

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ever so sweet. If only guys realized they could do things like this more than once a year...oh the lovin they would get.

Kena said...

Wow! I am very impressed! Good job Jason!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Very nice Jason! That is the way to get results!

Dana said...

That is so awesome! You definitely deserve it!

Drake Family said...

Ahh! That is so sweet! How fun for you...you deserve it!

LACY said...

Yeah Leish! Nice Job Jason!

russandkatie said...

wow, what a sweety!!!

Maile's said...

aleisha, you deserve that and more- what a sweetheart he is! Good Job Jason, way to go!
Aleisha, it was great talking to you on the phone, i miss talking to you! see you soon, nis

Robyn said...

Cute picture. It is fun to see you both together, after all this time. I remember you guys in high school together. You guys have so many fun memories.

{Annie N.} said...

How sweet! Good job Jason! Now if he could tell Chad about this.

Malea Ellett said...

OH, that is so cute! You look beautiful!

Ash said...

Sounds like you have a good one!!