Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update


So...... what to write. I have been cleaning my house the past few days. I am doing some deep cleaning too. It is so unlike me but I like it. How long will it stay clean? Anyone want to make some bets with me? 2 days?, 5 days? a week tops? To stay on the safe side, I better not.


I have been going to Zumba aerobics class on Tuesday mornings. It is AWESOME. I am friends with the instructor and it is a blast. She said you can burn 600 - 1000 calories per session depending on how into it you get. WOW!! Love that. I have been only 2 times but it is kick butt. I love it. I have been slacking on the gym a bit. Only going 2 days a week or so. URGH!!! Something always comes up. Too bad I am not a morning person. It would be so nice to get up at 6am and get it done. Then there wouldn't be so many distractions.


As far as my diet.... I have been doing really good. I wish the weight would come off faster. I have lost 9 pounds so far. It is good but it all came off in the first couple of weeks and now I am at a stand still. I am glad that I keep going though. I really have felt ready and good about it. One of the really good things that I have done is I am making dinner for my family. I realize how much healthier we eat when I know what goes into the food. Jason is loving that. The kids are eating better too. All around it is good.That is my update so far. I am determined to stick with it and continue until I am healthy again. Yeah!! It is exciting. I am having a good day.
By the way..... Betty Crocker Mini Delights. It is only 150 calories for a molten chocolate cake. Microwave it in 30 seconds and it is warm and fabulous. It is small but it is delicious when I take my time and enjoy every bite. YUMMMMMM....

Have a Mini Delight when your in desperate need of a chocolate treat!!!!!

6 comments:

Maile's said...

congrats on the weight loss!! im so proud of you- congrats on going to the gym at all. keep up the house cleaning & healthy lifestyle.. now its my turn! :-)
luv ya, nis

Kristin said...

Way to go, Alicia!

Dana said...

You are doing great! You have to remember too that you are gaining muscle and that slows the weight loss for a bit but then helps it start to come off even faster!

russandkatie said...

9 pounds!!! That's awesome! I have been working out 4-5 days a week and haven't lost anything :( Keep up the good work, I am impressed!

Anonymous said...

You oughtta do a commercial! You are very convincing...I want some of that!
You are doing awesome. For me, it's a daily fight to make myself clean or do other misc. stuff I really don't want to do, you are doing great!

LACY said...

Good job Leish!