Kaleb was very proud of his cookies he decorated.
Thanks to blogging I have made some old and new friends. The last month I have been included in a playgroup with a few of my high school friends. I don't know if they realize how much I needed it but thanks to Dana, Lacy and Alicia for including me. Today we had all the kids make sugar cookies at Alicia's and they were delicious. Thank goodness my kids helped me eat them or I would have ate them all. It is so fun to talk about our lives and struggles or just talk and laugh. I go home refreshed and excited to do better for myself.
6 comments:
That is so fun to have cookies for the kids to decorate. I'm not that nice.... Don't you think Alicia's house is so cute? I'm glad you had fun and that your doing more with your highschool friends.
That was a lot of fun! I love visiting and having girl time...it's the best!
Aleisha it's me Tammi I was at the playgroup with my boys Hutch and Cooper and I just want you to know you made such an impression on me. Your so funny and so comfortable to be around. I could really relate to the conversations around me and I just wanted to say thanks for being so sweet. Hope to see you at another play group!!
I am so glad that we found each other again too. I love being around you and playgroups are just the best!
Leish I just LOVE having you there! Kaleb is such a cutie!
Man, I so need to be a part of this play group. Want to take an afternoon up to Orem anyone? Anyone? Anyone?
Post a Comment