Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hello, I am still alive....

What is the deal? I don't even have anything to blog these days. Sad but true. I have just been doing the usual Mom things. I got together with the fam in Pine Valley on Sunday. Bob, Annalee, Bret, Mom, Dad and ME and all our fams.

I am in panic mode because of the economy. The past few years have already been a struggle for Jas and I financially but then you add in the rise of gas prices and food prices and it SCARES me!!!! I need to stop reading the paper and watching news. Everything will be okay. Right?????

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I agree...no more papers or news! I too have been a little nervous about the economy - but the media seems to be making it WAY worse than I hope it is! Tithing is the key, I've decided...keep paying it! It will get better...it has to!

Marla said...

You sound like my sister. Which I am complete opposite of. I always tell her there is no need to worry about some things we can not change and if you don't look at the prices just do what you need you will never know, plus it helps the stress level. We will all be okay. As hard as it may seem.

Drake Family said...

Yeah I think the economy has all of us worried. Something needs to change for our country and quick. What do you mean nothing to blog about...what about the squealing pig! LOL