Friday, December 5, 2008

Computer Problems.

My computers both got a really bad virus. I am really having a hard time getting them to work so I probably won't be posting much or commenting on anyones blogs. I am so sick about the virus. I wish I had been more careful. Hopefully they'll be up and running soon. I wish my husband was a computer guy in times like these. It is hard to get someone to help you fix it when you are broke!! Luckily I can still have the internet on my phone so I can write and read blogs but I can't comment. Anyway, That is all....

Warning: FAcebook friends: DO NOT OPEN ANY EMAILS FROM ME OR ANY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK THAT SHOWs A VIDEO OR LINK..... This is how I got the virus and it is spreading like crazy!!!

4 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

That is such a bummer! I've been there too. I feel like I haven't seen you forever! How are you? Maybe in January we can start playdates up again. Love all the posts!

Aletha and Brian said...

Oh man. My friend up here got that same virus from facebook a few days ago, it is on both her home and her work computer. Hopefully you can get it working again soon!

Drake Family said...

That is crazy. I got that e-mail from you on facebook but I didn't know if you were really serious or not. That is completely crazy. Why do people have to ruin all the fun?!?!

Julie said...

Aleisha,

I love the Christmassy backdrop. I'm so sorry to hear about the viruses! How very frustrating! Hopefully you can get your computers cleaned up and working again! We can't wait to see you again soon!