Sunday, December 21, 2008

I have THE CUTEST NIECES and NEPHEWS!!!

I LOVE being an aunt. I really really LOVE it!! This weekend I had the opportunity to watch Christian, Gabe, Ellie and Jaydon. I love to be with them. We had a great time going to Pine Valley with Grandma and Grandpa Kenworthy. We played in the snow and went sledding and built a snow"woman" , had snowball fights and so much more. It was so much fun.

My SIL's Kena and Aletha posted these pictures on their blogs of some of their kids. I just about died when I saw them because I am so in love with these little munchkins. I had to post them and share them with you all.This little girl Lia just melts my heart. I wish you all could be this little girls Auntie! She is "Precious" (this is what her Daddy calls her). Everytime I see her, she just greets me with a big smile. I am in LOVE with this little girl. I wish I could kidnap her in the night but I think her Momma would know who did it!!! ha ha ha


Here is Aletha's middle girl, Kambria. Aletha takes the BEST pictures. She is the one who took all the pictures of my kids this year. She is so talented.


This picture of Gavin about killed me. What a handsome boy. Look at that smile. Oh I can't wait to see him this weekend!

Here is Brynlee. Brynlee gives the bestest hugs ever. She is so beautiful and fun. Jaycee loves to play with Brynlee too. I really can't wait to get together with my family. All my family should be getting together the day after Christmas. Everyone will be there except Cindy??? I don't know if she'll be coming but I hope everyone can. Wouldn't that be the best?





2 comments:

Kena said...

Wow Aleisha I am so happy that you love my little girl so much! She is a 'precious' little thing. She loves you so much....all of my kids do! I will be sure to lock my doors at night. he! he!

Aletha and Brian said...

You are so nice, those kids LOVE YOU SO MUCH too!!!