Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snowing in St. George!!!

I am doing some catch up on my blog. I have been so busy lately. It is my busiest December yet. I was in such a good mood today when I first off, got all my shopping done... thanks to Kena for watching Kaleb. Second, it snowed!!! I love the snow. I wouldn't want it all the time but once in a while it is so AWESOME!



Look at the little snowman!! How fun.

We have been so blessed this Christmas season. We have a "SECRET SANTA" that is leaving us GREAT suprises on our doorstep! They have left a DVD, giftcards, Mugs with hot cocoa and tonight a Gingerbread house kit. My kids have been BEGGING me to get one of these but with no job..... you have to pick and chose what you can do. I was able to do some shopping and I am so grateful for all the generosity that has come our way. Jason's parents brought gifts over to put under the tree. The kids are very excited and I am excited too because I know that they are going to have a great Christmas. It is the best feeling ever!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! It is fun when it snows in St. George. We have lots of snow here. It looks like school will be cancelled tomorrow because of all the snow. :)

I like all the play pictures. It looks like Jaycee, Christian and Gabe had a lot of fun. I am excited to watch it.

Maile's said...

love the snow pix!!! crazy that it is snowing here.. my kids are in heaven- Sounds like you are having a great Holiday, you deserve it!!!! love ya, nis

Erica B said...

You are such a fun mom. You are always doing so many fun things with your kids. I love it. That is the stuff that kids remember...not the presents they receive at Christmas.