Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures


Dinner was sooooo good. Ronalee is the BEST cook. Here is Jason, Lia, Kena, Nick, Ronalee and Kent.

Trevor, Nick, Kena, Kent and I all played a game of Clue after dinner. It was so much fun. It really was a highlight of my day. It was so funny.

This is Kasey, Jason's little brother. He is so cute. Every year he has some kind of activity planned. This year he put everyone in a drawing and gave away some dollars and quarters. Last time we were all together for thanksgiving, he wrote all our names on our cups and had us all fill out a paper about what we are thankful for.
This is little Brooklen. She is so cute and so busy. I love it when her Daddy brings her over to play. My kids love to jump on the tramp with her.


Rylee, Morgan and Jake.


I have no idea why but Kaleb insisted on wearing his pirate hat to dinner???? All of you who know Jason, knows he always falls asleep at family get togethers. I had to take a picture of that tradition. ha ha ha
WE LOVE LIA!!! I just love this little girl. She is so happy and so beautiful.

Lia and Jaycee and below is Jason and Lia. I keep giving her to him thinking it would make him baby hungry. It never works.

Jaycee and Daddy playing games.... after the nap.

5 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! We DID miss you that day!!! I am thankful for you. :)

Hopie said...

I'm with Jason on the nap thing. When I was little, my mom and dad would play cards with their friends till all hours. I can still fall asleep to the lull of people talking and laughing!!!

Anonymous said...

Look like lots of fun! We missed you! Love you!

Drake Family said...

Looks like fun! Who doesn't love a good nap after Thanksgiving dinner right? If only we were all so lucky! LOL

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving. I love a day dedicated to being thankful and eatting all day in good company.