Look how much fun Bob is having!!!
Jaydon and Santa
Ellie and Santa
Aspen and Santa

Jaycee and Dad.
Gabe, Jake, Christian and Kaleb
Jaycee, Kaleb, Dad, Gabe, Jake and Christian
Aspen and Bob
Jaycee and Santa
Kaleb and Santa
Jaydon and Santa
Ellie and Santa
Aspen and Santa
Jaycee and Dad.
Gabe, Jake, Christian and Kaleb
Jaycee, Kaleb, Dad, Gabe, Jake and Christian
Aspen and Bob
Jaycee and Santa
Kaleb and SantaI have really enjoyed spending time with my brother and his family. Lately because our kids have been involved with a play together, we have seen much more of them. I love my brother and his wife Janelle and all their kids so much. They are some of my favorite people in the world to be with. Janelle invited my family to go to the festival of lights at Tuachan. Jason and I have never been there but it was really fun. We had dinner at Janelle's first and then went to Tuachan. Following the nativity scene, I got to have Ellie and Jaydon sleep over. They are so sweet. We had a great time.

No comments:
Post a Comment