Thursday, December 18, 2008

More snow pictures!

This is what the house looked like when we woke up.
Before the kids played.....
After the kids played!!!Jake and his snowman!!Kaleb and his snowman
Jaycee and her snowman
What a cute family of snowmen!


Jake said, "Mom, I'd throw this snowball at you but I'm hungry." Then he took a bite out of his snowball. hahahaha

Kaleb thought it would be fun to ride his bike until he biffed it after a minute.
Here they are building their snowmen!

5 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

It's been crazy right? We built a SNOW GIRL...and it was a good time! It's great but I'm ready for it to melt! :)

Aletha and Brian said...

Loooks like it was FUN! Especially Awesome when you don't get it very often, probably helps you to appreciate it more?!

russandkatie said...

how fun! I wish we could have snow for a day!

Bundy 6 Pak said...

What fun!(And to think I was complaining that it got below 70 here) Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

It looks like the kids had a lot of fun!