We Married May 25, 1996. This is our story.....
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!
I am so happy you had a wonderful Christmas!! Here's wishing you the best of New Year! :)
Merry Christmas girl!! And Happy New Year!! I miss you.
I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Love you!
Looks like you guys had a super fun Christmas. We really need to get together after the holidays.
looks like a lot of fun for the kids! im glad that you had a great one!! happy new year. lots of love, nisi
Hey looks like awsome fun! I am so glad you had a great christmas.I cant wait to come up to St. George and visit again. lov ya
Wow, your kids are getting so big! Glad you guys had a fun Christmas.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!
I am so happy you had a wonderful Christmas!! Here's wishing you the best of New Year! :)
Merry Christmas girl!! And Happy New Year!! I miss you.
I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Love you!
Looks like you guys had a super fun Christmas. We really need to get together after the holidays.
looks like a lot of fun for the kids! im glad that you had a great one!! happy new year. lots of love, nisi
Hey looks like awsome fun! I am so glad you had a great christmas.
I cant wait to come up to St. George and visit again. lov ya
Wow, your kids are getting so big! Glad you guys had a fun Christmas.
Post a Comment