Friday, December 7, 2007
Jury Duty Report
What a hard thing Jury Duty is. I am so glad that I did it but it has really over taken my thoughts this past week. This was a case that a little baby was shaken and died. It was non intentional but it happened. He lost his cool and made a really bad decision. I know the guy was guilty but was very remorseful. It is hard to not picture this young boys future in prison and not feel for him. I feel mostly for the mother of the baby. She looked so sad in her eyes. I hope that they can all get on with their lives and make the best of the situation. It was a crazy situation. I am glad I served. It is very emotional and life changing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
how sad...i think i read about that case in the paper. love the newspaper.
That just makes me so sad.....especially when I have a sweet little one. I just can't even imagine.
That would be the worst situation!
wow, I don't know what I would do if I got called to a case like that. How sad!
Post a Comment