Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Lacy!!!



I just thought I'd let you all know that today is Lacy's birthday. We all hope you will have a wonderful day. Thanks for being such a great friend. We've been friends for a long time now. I remember having a sleep over at your house on diagonal when we were in elementry school. I remember walking home from West Elementry and playing at Brit's house. I used to think you were so cool. ( I still do) In fact I used to always pretend my name was Ashley or Nicole Newby when I was little. Is that funny? You have always been a good friend. One who is never judging and always including everyone. You are so awesome to be around. You are so fun and hilarious. I will never forget all the times you picked me up in your car and we'd do drive by's while listening to Snoop Dog. Those were the days. Have a great birthday. I hope you don't mind me posting a few pics. These are the only pictures I could find of us together. I looked back in all my scrapbooks and here is what I found. Have a good one.
Love, Aleisha

3 comments:

Heather T. said...

Happy Birthday Lacy !!! You are too cute. We really need to get together. Hope you had a great birthday. Being 30ish is not so bad, I promise !!!!

LACY said...

YOU ARE TOO NICE!!!! Thanks for the post, your the best. I can't believe that one pic! Yuck. Loved Homecoming though! Thanks again, that made my day!

Drake Family said...

Aleisha you are so cute to do this! What cute pics. too