
Okay I am just posting the same prom pics that I did but now you can zoom in on them. I saw AnnDee's, Lacy's and Allison's and it was fun to be able to click on them and see people better. I am brand new to the scanner world so it took me a minute to figure out how to do it. Check out Allison, AnnDee and Lacy's blogs to see their prom pics. They are so much fun.
I realize that some of them still don't pull up when you click on them but I cropped them to show them better atleast. Urgh. Don't you hate it when you can't figure stuff out?








8 comments:
Nice!
You look so great with Jason. However, you look pretty great with Robbie too. Maybe you just look pretty great. So fun to see all those people!
I loved seeing these again! You look beautiful! That was a fun Jr. Prom together when we went and played in the snow at Pine Valley, still remember that. I would post some of mine, but I need to figure out how. It took me long enough to start a blog...now I'm being asked to scan?!
So cute! (again haha)To be honest, I don't know how I got it make my pics. bigger, but I used Picasa after scanning them if that helps any. I still plan on posting some of Kory's pics. I found one with you in it. You were with Brandon Stilson. This was fun...thanks
Is that Dixie Whithead's daughter as Mrs Claus?
Did Santa and Mrs. claus really sit there all night? Those were fun to see!
It was so fun to see your pictures. It's funny how it takes you back like it was yesterday. You and Jason were just ment to be:).
How funny! The good old days! You look beautiful as always. Wish I was the freakin' skinny in high school!
Post a Comment