Saturday, June 28, 2008

Are side ponytails still in????






Ha ha ha I just love my kiddos. I thought today I'd post these pictures of Jaycee and I with MATCHING SIDE PONYTAILS. Wow! She for some reason is always wanting us to match clothes and/or hair do's lately. I love it. She cracks me up. Here we are with our matching side ponytails making crazy faces.




My kids thought it would be funny to scan their faces into the computer. We laughed for so long. I couldn't believe how much Jake and Kaleb look alike with their faces all squished. Funny, funny.

5 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

Totally in with you rockin' it. :) Love the pics too funny!

Lindsay Ann said...

i love the scanned pictures. how funny!

Kena said...

So hilarious!! I can see you all laughing now!!!

Drake Family said...

You are such a fun mom!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha! Those pictures are great!