
Tonight Jaycee was in for a treat. Grandpa Kenworthy took her on a DATE. First they went to Applebee's (Jaycee's favorite restaurant) then they headed to the opening night of Saint George Musical Theater's Production of High School Musical. Jaycee was so cute. I went to the play also but she did NOT want me going to dinner or riding with her and Grandpa. I had to meet her at the show. It was hilarious. She had to put a dress on, get makeup on and get her purse. She had a great time. My Dad and Jaycee are so close. I love it. Everyone who has little girls who love the show HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, go see it. Look on http://www.sgmt.org/ for ticket info. The show was really cute. The kids all loved it!!!
Here is Jaycee waiting patiently for her "DATE".
He is here, YEAH!!!
Bye MOM!!!!
Jaycee just lost her front tooth the other day so I thought I'd get a picture of it for her blog. She was so funny getting ready for the "date". It reminded me of when I did the play "The Taffetas" a couple of years ago. She wore my red lipstick and fake eyelashes and a dress every single night to the play. She loved getting her makeup on with me. I just love this little girl. She is so fun. I love that she loves to go to the theater. I hope soon we will do a play together.
Here is Jaycee waiting patiently for her "DATE".
He is here, YEAH!!!
Bye MOM!!!!
6 comments:
She looks so cute! Grandpa dates are the BEST!
How adorable. What a great memory!
Avery will LOVE LOVE that show!!
What a fun memory! Jacey looks beautiful!
Oh cute!! :)
How sweet is that? Jaycee looks so cute!! Halle has been talking about going to that too. I think I might plan a night out with the cousins...should be fun!
Post a Comment