I was just thinking about how grateful I am for this blog. I don't know if all of you heard about the little boy who died in his crib because he was strangled by the blinds? Anyway, when I got the email I checked out that little boy's family blog. I read the posts this mother made over the past year. She wrote about her little boy, things he would say or do with pictures, and now she can read it and remember him and those memories will not have to fade. I thought to myself how glad I am that I have started this journal of my family. What if something happens to one of us? Won't this blog be a wonderful way for my kids to remember me or for me to remember them? I am very thankful. I can make history for my family right here. I am going to post pics of all of us (yes, even me though it sometimes is uncomfortable) because this is now. I am honest because this is me today and tomorrow it will be history.
8 comments:
Amen to that! And side ponytails will be back in as soon as they see how adorable you guys are. Hey... I was wondering if you are auditioning for Secret Garden? I know you expressed some interest in it a while ago. If you do, then I will. Mabey we could be sisters again. You as Lily and me as Ruth or whatever her name is. Ya?!?! :-) Love you tons!
Amy,
I have been thinking about auditioning but I am scared to. I don't know if I am skinny enough to do Lily but maybe Martha? I don't know if I can yet. I need to don't you think? It has been almost 2 years since Taffetas.
Love it! 4brinks.blogspot.com
hi aleisha,
its been a while since i have been on your site and i LOVE it and LOVE you! we need to get the kids together soon to the water park or something.. call me 215-9446. so we can catch up, you always make me laugh and i miss you!
luv ya nisi
Your post inspires me to keep up with my personal blog better than I am. Hope all is going awesome...sorry I haven't been on for a while. Love ya.
P.S. SO excited to see you in a week! It will be a party!
Such a sad thing...I was bawling by the time I was done reading that blog. So sad!!!
I didn't hear of that kid yet, but that is so sad!! How awful for that family. That is why I blog all the time too so that I have our history recorded.
Post a Comment