
I know, I know, I am always posting my weightloss struggles on the blog. I know I am full of broken promises and that I have lost and gained the same 10 pounds over and over again in the last 5 months, but atleast I keep on trying right? lol
So my husband Jason and I talked on Sunday night and we decided to each give up one of our "HABITS" and have a little competition to see who can go the longest. My addiction I chose to give up is SUGAR!!! Oh, it hurts to even say it but I am officially in the third day. The bad thing is..... I have been eating more fried foods to make up for it. So... NOT WORKING. I weighed the same as I did when I started. I feel so bloated and yucky. HMMM maybe because of the french fries, pizza, hamburgers and Veyo pool corn dogs (soooooo good by the way) ????? I am going to have to give up the fried foods too. As of right now. Gone, poof, buh-bye. (I'll miss you!)
So my husband Jason and I talked on Sunday night and we decided to each give up one of our "HABITS" and have a little competition to see who can go the longest. My addiction I chose to give up is SUGAR!!! Oh, it hurts to even say it but I am officially in the third day. The bad thing is..... I have been eating more fried foods to make up for it. So... NOT WORKING. I weighed the same as I did when I started. I feel so bloated and yucky. HMMM maybe because of the french fries, pizza, hamburgers and Veyo pool corn dogs (soooooo good by the way) ????? I am going to have to give up the fried foods too. As of right now. Gone, poof, buh-bye. (I'll miss you!)
What do you all think? How does a girl like me lose 100 pounds when she loves food so much? That is the million dollar question for today.
4 comments:
Ha!! Let me know when you figure that one out! I'd LOVE to know.
Isn't it horrible?!? I have been feeling so unmotivated lately with going to the gym. Ya let me know what the trick is too when you find out. So what did Jason give up?? BTW, I think it is great that you post about it because you are so honest and hopefully you find some people that motivate or encourage you.
Yeah, if you find the answer to that one PLEASE, Please, pretty please with whip-cream and a cherry on top, tell me too!!:)
I taught a class called "Beach Body Basics" at enrichment on Tuesday. I will send you some of my hand-outs if you want - what's your e-mail address?
Post a Comment