Sunday, June 8, 2008

June update

This month is filled with fun and family reunions. We just got back from one in Pine Valley. I love it. I will post about it when I steal some pics from my Mom. I forgot my camera. It was so fun to get away. The kids played with cousins and didn't bug me once. It was WONDERFUL. Now we are back home and the fights have already started. Right now Jaycee and Kaleb are in the bath and fighting because Jaycee wants to wash Kaleb's hair but Kaleb doesn't want her too. Crazy. I am excited for all the playdates I am going to have during this week. It is going to be great. Now if I could just get myself out of bed to go to the gym in the mornings.... I'd be happy!

2 comments:

Drake Family said...

You know, summer is great in so many ways, but the one thing that I hate is all the fighting. Don't worry I think all siblings do it. I know I drove my mom crazy! Now it is my turn I guess. BTW, I have had the hardest time going to the gym since it has been summer too. I think it's cuz I know my kids can sleep in and so I want to also. It's so hard to stay motivated sometimes.

Bundy 6 Pak said...

Sounds like summer is full swing there! Kids sound like mine and as far as the gym...what's that? Summer is all about the kids. I'm already counting the days until school is back in! Ha-ha!