
and now I look like this (darn Jaycee for taking these anyway! lol)
OH my Goodness!!!! Lets not get into details alright? The point of this post is the fact that I am always nervous about the initial shock of my weight gain. I want to see my friends but I am afraid they are going to only be thinking in their head.... "Does she know how HUGE HER BUTT IS?" The answer is yes, I do now cuz I have the photos to prove it. Darn it.
Anyway, I am getting a little worried and I hope I can get myself to make it there. I had so many great friends in High School. I loved every minute of it. I wished I could have lost some weight for this event but it is only 10 days away. I better stop thinking about it. Again, we all have our challenges right? When I feel stressed or unhappy, my emotions show in my big butt.
Again, What am I thinking? I guess I will just push publish post and regret it later. naaah I am who I am, love me or not. Oh that sounds weird, I really just want you to love me and not, not love me. I am stopping. okay , goodbye....
5 comments:
Aleisha!! We would NEVER be thinking that!! I am so dang excited to go too. Don't be nervous. It will be so fun. Don't worry about a thing.
Hope you have a great time!
OK seriously I probably shouldn't be laughing, but I am. You are just too funny! I love it!! You should definately go and enjoy yourself. You will have a great time with all your old friends and moms definately need a break every once in a while from life. Right? You deserve it! Go...have fun, and don't worry if people are thinking things. Besides the only thing they will be thinking is, dang Aleisha is so much fun to be around!
P.S. I am glad I got to talk to you at the Splash Park the other day.
P.P.S. I checked out Jason's business blog and his work looks great! You have been busy making that site!
Aleisha!! You should never worry about what others are thinking. If they are thinking anything...it is becaquse of their own insecurities. you aresweet no matter what!!
I'm sure some of them have some insecurities too. Getting older makes weight management a pain in the butt. haha Most of us aren't blessed to be naturally skinny. I bet you will have a great time. :)
Post a Comment