Thursday, June 26, 2008

Camping at Pine Lake, Utah

Jaycee's first fish she caught.
Grandpa Kenworthy with Jaycee and Gavin (Brian's boy)
Here is Gavin trying to hug Carter (Chris's boy)
This is a big group of us hanging out in our fifth wheel. It is quite roomy and I love that too.
Playing in the stream was one of the kid's favorite things to do. They all got soaked.
Here is Jake at the Lake. Isn't it beautiful. It was good fishing too. The fish weren't huge but you can catch them really fast.
Kaleb
This is Brian, my brother, with his girls, Kambria and Brynlee. They are so cute. I just love being with them.
Jaydon (Bob's son) and Kaleb were quite the buddies.
Here is Bob and Janelle taking some kids fishing.



This past week we went camping at Pine Lake for a family reunion. Pine Lake is about 20 minutes away from Bryce Canyon. It was nice and cool. It was so much fun. We had all my family there besides Cindy and Bret. I loved every minute of it. We stayed for 6 days and still Jaycee cried all the way home because she wasn't ready to go yet. I had a great time catching up with my parents, some uncles and aunts, cousins, brothers, sister-in laws, sister, nieces and nephews. My family is everything to me. I loved every minute of it. Too bad Jason had to come home to work or we could have stayed another week. That is how great it was.

4 comments:

Julie said...

You got some great pictures that captured everything perfectly! I stole one of them for my blog :). It was great seeing you and spending some time together...it is always wonderful being with family!

jeny said...

sounds like you have a great family.

Welcome back to the fiery
furnace...SG!

Kena said...

I wish I could get myself to go camping...it just doesn't sound fun especially with my baby. If only I had a "home" away from home. I'm glad you had a relaxing fun time. You needed it.

{Annie N.} said...

How lucky are you to get away for that long. Looks like tons of fun!