Monday, June 9, 2008

Veyo Pool!!!

Oh my goodness I love Veyo Pool! This morning I invited myself to go there with my sister in law Janelle. My cousin Trisha and her kids came too. It was so fun and relaxing. We went there at noon and I didn't leave until 7:30 PM. The kids have a blast swimming, eating and crawdad fishing. There is never a dull moment. It wasn't busy at all and it was even warm enough for me to swim. We must have many playdates there. Too bad it is kinda pricey. $6 for adults $4 for kids , plus the price of the yummy food. It is worth every penny if you can make a day of it right?Here is Kaleb. He is getting to become a pretty good swimmer.Jaycee and KalebDixie and Jaycee

Here are the kids getting ready to go crawdad fishing.


Can you believe the kids will touch those things? Jaycee even caught some little baby fish.


They love every minute of it. This is Kayla, Jaycee and Ellie.


Even Jake had a great time. He really loves being with Christian and Gabriel.


The boys liked traveling down stream and finding big sticks and jumping off rocks.


Go Jake!!!

Here are THE BOYS again. I just love that Jake had such a great time. I have a hard time finding something for him to do that he loves more than video games. Usually when I take him somewhere he wants to go home a hour after we get there. It was awesome. You all have to go there and invite me too. Yeah!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had sooooo much fun. I really hope I can go next time!

Drake Family said...

I love going there too! My kids always taken their left over hotdogs from lunch down to catch the crawdads. Those things freak me out! I already promised a trip there for my kids this summer. Let me know the next time you are going.
P.S. My kids play with Dixie & Belle when they are over visiting their grandparents...funny

Lacey said...

That looks like so much fun!! Last time I was there (many years ago) the then owners were charging extra for anyone to venture near the creek and that area....do they let you go all over now?? I will definitely be taking my kids up there when we come down for our Mesquite trip!! Yippee!!

Aleisha said...

They only charge the one fee to do all of it now. It is nice. They can go back and forth as much as they want.

Kristen said...

Looks like so much fun! We have been invited up there a few times but never actually been, we will for sure have to go now! Jonathan LOVES catching crawdads!

Vanes said...

I completely agree! There isn't a better pool in St. George! There always seems to be a little breeze going through there - it seems cooler! I hope they are still open when we get home - I can't go a year without Veyo pool (and their yummy fries!)

Dana said...

Leish sounds like so much fun, we should plan a playdate for there when I get back.