I don't know what was up with this coloring but I love this picture of my little girl and I.
This picture is crazy like she is choking me or something. ha ha haWe had our first long Saturday rehearsal. It went from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. It was so much fun. I can't wait to perform on that big stage. We are performing at the Cox Auditoruim. The last time I performed on that stage was in Bad guys of Broadway which was when I was 14 or 15 years old. Isn't that crazy?
Jaycee came along with me to the play practice. I love it that she loves it as much as I do. She is so good. She is so much fun to be with. She just follows me around and tells me how BEAUTIFUL I am. ha ha ha. (I'm not kidding either). She must see my inner beauty or something. he he he. It is hilarious. Right after I sang one of my solos at the practice on Saturday, she came and sat on my lap and whispered this in my ear, and I quote "Mom, you were sooooooo good that you almost BURNED THE HOUSE DOWN!" What?? Where did that come from??? She is so funny. It doesn't matter what I look like, how fat I am or if I mess up on my lines or sing my song weird, she still thinks I am the best. I don't deserve it but it sure makes me feel loved.
Here we are on the set. Below is a picture of the set. It is going to be so neat when it is finished.
Here we are on the set. Below is a picture of the set. It is going to be so neat when it is finished.
I am saying, "Okay, Jaycee, that is enough pictures for now." I won't even post the pictures she took of me in the dressing room. SCARY! Don't you love the costume??? I love the hat. It is totally me don't you think???? I love playing Martha. My kids are about sick of the accent. I practice at home and Kaleb especially HATES it.
11 comments:
I think that it is amazing that she gets to see you do something that you love. You are being an amazing example to her. She worships you because you are so beautiful and talented and everyone knows it!!! I can't wait to gather our friends together to come and watch you. Love ya!
I wish I lived in St. George -- I'd love to see it.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFULL! I am NOT just saying that either! I am sure you are going to "burn the house down" I can't wait! Your awesome and I am so proud to have a friend that is so talented and amazing. I am sure this is how Jaycee feels. Go get'em Leish.
I Love that first picture of you and Jaycee. She looks JUST like you in that picture! We are so excited to come watch you, can't wait!
It was fun wasn't it?!? Ha, ha. No really. I am so glad to be doing another play with you. I am just amazed every time you get up there and sing. (Your songs are my favorite). You are fabulous!! I will see you tonight, and tomorrow night, and the night after that, etc., etc., etc.,
What fun...wish I could come see!
Aleisha I just read your note to me...I just have to say - Your kids remind me of you and Jason so much...extremely adorable. Thank you for your your friendsship...always great to hear from you.
I can't wait to see it! When can we buy tickets?! You have SOOO much talent - we'll be looking forward to seeing you in action!! :) Keep updates for ticket purchase on you blog!!
You look so cute in your pictures! I really wanted to come and see you but I'm not going to afford driving there to come right now. I think it is so great you do this and wish I was in a play! Good luck!
I am excited to come and see it! Can't wait!! You look awesome and I know you will do great!!!
How fun for you! I think it is great for you to be doing what you love!
Post a Comment