Santa Clara's parade was the BEST!!!
My niece Ellie was in the Santa Clara parade for the Swiss Days so I decided to take the kids. We went to the St. George parade last week and it was nothing compared to this one. I'm sorry to say but the candy is the best part for the kids. St. George parade hardly even threw candy at all and the kids were bored. The kids loved the candy in this one. They threw frisbees and popcicles and all sorts of fun stuff. It was so much fun.
Here are the kids watching the Sister missionaries go by.
Jaydon, Jaycee and Kaleb
This was the kids favorite.... star wars guys. They even gave me a high five.
Kambria, Aletha and Gavin. Aren't they cute??? Yes, even you ,Aletha are soooo cute.
Finally, Kaleb gets happy.
Look at all that candy!!!!
After the parade, I took the boys to get a hair cut and Kaleb was falling asleep during the cut. It was so funny. He kept nodding off.
Brian and Aletha and kids came down to see my play. It means so much to me. My brother Bret is coming this weekend and Chris is coming next. I am so lucky to have such a supportive family. It makes me feel so blessed. While they were down I asked my sister in law, Aletha if she could take some pics of the kids over the weekend in Pine Valley. They are so cute. I can't wait till I get them back from her so I can post them. I have been slacking so bad with getting pictures. I just have a hard time spending the money on them. Of course, Aletha does them for free and is really good at it. Thanks Aletha. You are the best SIL. You are so sweet and always so kind. My brother is so lucky to have you. I just know you'd do anything for me with a smile and I'd do the same for you. I am lucky to have such great SIL's.

No comments:
Post a Comment