Happy Birthday to Annie. She is AWESOME. She is always so good to remember everyone on their birthdays too. . I remember how much it meant to me when she posted a birthday wish to me on my birthday. She posted a crazy funny picture of me and I LOVED it. (Only I can appreciate the girls camp pictures!!! ha ha ha) Annie is always so thoughtful and if I had a crazy picture of her...... I'd definately post it. But, I don't so ....Annie, it is your lucky day! Annie is one of the funniest people I know. She is so much fun to be around. I love her sense of humor. I LOVE people who are funny and make me laugh. Happy Birthday, Annie! I hope you have a great day!
This is the picture Annie posted on my birthday.... ha ha ha hilarious.

5 comments:
I love Annie! I actually see her in Zumba on Friday's...she knows that stuff like the back of her hand! lol! How was opening night?
Thanks Lesh! I love that we still keep in touch. You can always make me laugh! Thanks for thinking of me. :)
Call me crazy, but I remember that flannel shirt!
There you go again, thinking about others!
That picture of you is great. Thanks for the comments, yes we do need to get together one of these days. I ran into your sister yesterday at the school. Next time you are up this way, stop by!
Post a Comment