I can't believe I am so behind. I had computer problems. Isn't that a good enough excuse??? Atleast I know that I do have a life away from the computer now. ha ha ha
Kaleb as a fat clown and Jaycee as a fat cat in the hat. They stuffed themselves with as many pillows as they could.
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago at my Mom's house in Pine Valley. The kids love to go there. My Mom always takes the old costumes the theater doesn't need anymore and lets the kids dress up. It was so funny when Kaleb and Jaycee came downstair to show us.


Kaleb as a fat clown and Jaycee as a fat cat in the hat. They stuffed themselves with as many pillows as they could.These pictures were taken a few weeks ago at my Mom's house in Pine Valley. The kids love to go there. My Mom always takes the old costumes the theater doesn't need anymore and lets the kids dress up. It was so funny when Kaleb and Jaycee came downstair to show us.



2 comments:
k, now tell me again how you are related to the Whites?
Love the costumes! What great fun!!
Post a Comment