I love them! You have such beautiful children! I of course love the ones that are altered by photo shop. I am looking forward to seeing your show this weekend! We are trying to come Friday night...if not then monday....I am sooooo excited!
I LOVE the pictures!! SO CUTE!! Don't you just LOVE having them done for a while?! *I really want to come see the play - I just need to get tickets!! :) I sincerely WANT to come!!
You need to keep that photographer around. All your kids look sooo darling. I wouldn't be able to pick just one either!! You and Jason look so perfect too. You are very photogenic -- no fair! So fun to have pictures to capture how great life can be. So glad families are FOrever! Love ya!
So cute! I love them. I can't wait to come see you in The Secret Garden the girls in my ward were saying how awesome it was and that everyone must go see it.
I don't know how you are going to choose, they are all so cute. I love the top one of you and Jason though and Jacyee is such a doll with that red rose headband on. Love em.
Aleisha, Those pictures are gorgeous!! You have such a beautiful family! Where were they taken at? Did you do Jaycee's hair? It looks awesome!!! Does Aletha take pics for anyone?
20 comments:
I LOVE THEM!!! What darling photos!! Aletha did a great job!
I love them! You have such beautiful children! I of course love the ones that are altered by photo shop.
I am looking forward to seeing your show this weekend! We are trying to come Friday night...if not then monday....I am sooooo excited!
Cutest pictures I love them. Looks like you have been having lots of fun!
Wow! You all look fantastic!
I LOVE the pictures!! SO CUTE!! Don't you just LOVE having them done for a while?!
*I really want to come see the play - I just need to get tickets!! :) I sincerely WANT to come!!
You're right how can you pick just one?? Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I love the second one of Jaycee...such a little model. Great job!
You need to keep that photographer around. All your kids look sooo darling. I wouldn't be able to pick just one either!! You and Jason look so perfect too. You are very photogenic -- no fair! So fun to have pictures to capture how great life can be. So glad families are FOrever! Love ya!
I love your new pictures Aleisha! Isn't Aletha awesome!!!
you all look so beautiful...even the boys. goodl luck choosing your favorite.
I love them all...especially the one of Jaycee looking down.
I like the ones with the borders and their names around them! Those are cute pictures!
So cute! I love them. I can't wait to come see you in The Secret Garden the girls in my ward were saying how awesome it was and that everyone must go see it.
What talent! I love every single picture. Your kids look adorable!
I love your new pics!!!!! So beautiful!
I love the one with your three kids together!!
You all look so beautiful -- I love having pictures taken, especially of my kids. You and Jason look fantastic.
I don't know how you are going to choose, they are all so cute. I love the top one of you and Jason though and Jacyee is such a doll with that red rose headband on. Love em.
ha i loveee your pichrs thay look soooo coout becas you haf the cooutis pichrs auf all love jaycee
o i frgot i love you becas you oyr soo nise to me from jacee
Aleisha,
Those pictures are gorgeous!! You have such a beautiful family! Where were they taken at? Did you do Jaycee's hair? It looks awesome!!! Does Aletha take pics for anyone?
Post a Comment