Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kaleb's first day of Preschool.



I am so proud of this little guy. He was so excited for Preschool this year. He was a little nervous when I left him the first day but he didn't cry or anything when I left. I was worried for a minute but when I went to pick him up he said, " I was soooooooooo happy there." He also said, " Everybody knew my name and was my friend." I loved hearing that. I love this little boy so much. He is always so sweet to me. I was kinda sad to see my baby in preschool but I am happy for the opportunity to go to the gym Monday thru Thursday for 1 hr and 45 minutes while he is in pre school. It may just be what I need to help me get the weight off.

2 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

He is soo cute, I love that little guy. So does Kam. :) She likes to go on and on about how he is her friend.

Anonymous said...

Glad he loved it!! Bailee has a blast at preschool and is always excited about going so hopefully he will continue to have just as good a time!