Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jake gets his Wolf Badge - Jaycee in the parade

I am so proud of this boy. He was really excited to get to move onto the Bears. Jake is such a great boy. I just love his sweet little personality. He is really quiet, so not many people know him too well but he and I are very close and he is the greatest helper to me without complaints. Jason, Me and Jake (Jaycee is taking the pics for me, isn't that fun?)
Mom and her boy with her pin on. I look way worse than I thought I did but I had to post this picture because of Jake's face.


Jake and Jason patiently waiting for the pack meeting to start.
Kaleb always wants to do a silly face lately....
I love these kids so much.
Kaleb wanted to wear this cape and pirate patch to the event. Jason was soooo embarrassed. I thought it was hilarious.
Look at this missing teeth smile of Jaycee's


Here is Jaycee walking with her school in the parade. She was so excited. They gave her ice water and two popcicles at the end. I was lucky enough that my HS friend Liesel was there to keep track of her while I sat with my other kids. (Jake didn't want to walk in the parade)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jake! Way to go!! That is so awesome!! We are proud of you!!!
Jaycee looks like she is having the time of her life! I remember getting to be in parades when I was little and oh, how much fun it was!:)

Aletha and Brian said...

You have been a busy girl lately! We will be to this Friday night's show, YAY!!!!! I would LOOOVE to take some pictures for you. We will be there until Monday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, outdoor pics are WAY easier for me with lighting. See you VERY SOON!

Aletha and Brian said...

BTW, LOVE the eye-patch and cape! Your kids have the best personalities! Congrats Jake! Love you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jake! Good work! I love the picture of Kaleb! hahahaha!

Nathan and Amy said...

I just love you too!!! Thanks.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

My kid and your kid are missing the same tooth! lol!

Can't wait for it to grow back in...just to have another one fall out! lol!

Kena said...

That is so fun for both kids! We didn't make it to the parade this year. I love Kaleb's face...he is so funny!