Monday, September 29, 2008

Jaycee's invention?????

So this was hilarious to me.... Jaycee came in the house and was so excited to show me her INVENTION. This is what it was.....The sign says: Pig pey (pee) and poop.

So I still don't get what it is supposed to do but she has water in the pig and she blows on the straws and then I guess it pees and poops???? Where does she get that kind of idea??? This is something I definately had to blog. ha ha ha

I am a proud Momma!

P.S. I only have 5 shows left. I did get one extra night added. These are the remaining dates that I will be performing on:

Thursday, October 2nd

Friday, October 3rd

Monday, October 6th

Friday, October 10th

Saturday, October 11th matinee.

It has been so much fun. I can't believe it is going by so fast.

3 comments:

Debra Christiansen Jacobson said...

I really wish I could come up and see the play! I would LOVE to see you as Martha, I'm sure you are amazing!! You're kids are so cute, and I love the pig pey and poop. lol

Ah, and my blog is www.kdjacobson.blogspot.com

It's not very interesting though. :)

AnnDee said...

So cute!! That is some good creativity!!

Maile's said...

oh good, i was wondering when i could see you this week. see you either fri or sat. nis :-)