Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Christmas performance....

Jaycee decided it would be cute to have matching clothes AND matching hairdo's. Then she wanted matching lipstick. It was a blast.






I had so much fun with Jaycee last night. She and I have been practicing so much. Jaycee did a solo and we did a duet together along with some solos from me. We sang at the Dixie Center for the St. George Fire department Christmas Party. I just loved having my little girl with me. I thought she'd get nervous and not sing loud but she did AWESOME. I posted the video below. I was such a proud MOMMA.


Every picture of Jaycee, she had red eyes and I tried to fix them with Photoshop but it still looks a little funny. I am just glad to have the pictures. OH I hate the faces I make when I sing. ha ha ha. So of course I don't like to see myself on the video but I had to post it because of Jaycee's part. She just was so intense and into it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there! You guys look beautiful and I know you did fabulous!! You need to come and sing at the SGPD party this year. What a great talent to have!

Hopie said...

What a great memory!!! Thanks for you comment on my blog. I needed it!!! You're the best!!!

Dana said...

Cutest thing ever I would love to hear you sing in person be sure and let us know of any public performances. Like Mother like Daughter, so fun!

Dacia said...

I love your outfits, and hair, and lipstick! I bet you both did amazing!

LACY said...

That is so awesome!

Rance Wright said...

Just going to be honest.....SO FREAKING CUTE...I CANT STAND IT! You are teaching her at the right age with confidence....and obviously she will have the talent...being yours and Jason's child of course!

Wow...can I please see you while I am visiting St. George...please!!!

nyn said...

Oh my gosh!! You are both ADORABLE! How sweet that she and you sing together. I love it.

Aletha and Brian said...

I LOVED watching that! It was so cute how much she got into it, you two are definitely a talented pair!

Lindsay said...

I watched the posts below of the two of you singing -- so wonderful that you both share that passion for song and performance. You must be a proud mom!

Drake Family said...

You 2 look darling...all matching and everything. Lucky girl to have your talent!!!!

Julie said...

I'm hoping that this number will be reprised when we all get together after Christmas!

Julie said...

I'm hoping that this number will be reprised when we all get together after Christmas!