I am excited to figure out how to change my template without losing all the sidebars!!! Yeah for that. I just wanted to take some time to post the things I am thankful for.
First of all I am thankful for my kids Jake, Jaycee and Kaleb. They are my life. I must have done something right to deserve such good kids. Everyday I love being a Mom. I have been blesssed with wonderful children who love and respect me. I will cherish them forever.
I am thankful for my husband. He is constantly amazing me by the things he can do. This man is a hard working, determined, dedicated husband and father. Currently, he doesn't have a stable job but you never see him sitting around. He is always looking for work or building something or fixing some equipment for his business. I know that he will be successful in his business. He is a fighter, not a quitter. I love him with all my heart. We have been through lots of tough times. I am glad to know that we are here to stay through the quiet and the storms, together.
I am thankful for wonderful parents. I just love my Mom and Dad so much. They are always there to listen to me, give me advise and blessings. They are loving and respectful. They are forgiving and supportive. I couldn't ask for better parents.
I am thankful for Jason's Grandparents. They are the MOST AMAZING PEOPLE in the WORLD. I am constantly amazed by all the service they give. My testimony grew so much on that Church History Trip. It was amazing. They will always be people I look up to. I LOVE them. They love unconditionally. I am only a granddaughter through marriage but I feel like their REAL Granddaughter.
I am thankful for the house we live in. My parents are really helping us out by letting us rent here. It is so warm and cozy. We have already made so many memories here.
I am thankful for my family all being healthy. Despite needing to lose lots of weight. I have been working out and trying to eat healthier. We have been blessed with health and strength this year! When I hear about my good friend, Jeff Andrus and what he has been through, it makes me very grateful for my families health.
I am thankful for all the many friends I have. I am especially thankful for all my friends who have commented on my blog or gave me a shoulder to cry on. I love my friends. I really appreciate getting in contact with so many of my friends from high school. I also am thankful for all my new friends I have made through church and the Theater. I love you all. I am so blessed.
I am thankful for a car that isn't broke down right now. This is a funny one because my car has broke down a few times with major repairs needed. This car is nothing fancy but when I don't have it..... I miss it. So when it is working again, I am LOVING it and Thankful for it.
I could go on and on. I feel so blessed in so many ways.
Love, Aleisha
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
4 comments:
It's nice to remember that there is a lot to be thankful for in hard times!!! During our Thanksgiving dinner tradition, we were taking turns to share what we were thankful for, my 6 year old son made me cry when he said he was thankful for "my mom and dad and my sisters". No "gameboy or pokemon" talk for him. Sweet, hau?
love your thankful blog! You have such a big heart and are so thankful for everyone and everything in your life- it was so nice to read!
luv you tons, nis
We all have much to be thankful for. It's amazing to me despite challenges and trials there are still so many blessings.
Aleisha, Thank you for your text message...you are a wonderful person...with an amazing heart...I am so grateful for you!
Post a Comment