Friday, November 2, 2007

Dedicated to my wonderful sister Annalee.

How funny is this? This is for you Annalee and all the memories we have had growing up together. You were the best sister and still are. I am so glad you and I are such good friends. Uncle Jim told me about this picture. I saw it and just about died. We thought we were so cool. Look at you just relaxin'. This must be at Disneyland or something. Do you remember? Anyway today is the day we celebrate what a good sister I have. I love you!!!!!

1 comment:

Maile's said...

i love this! aleisha, your blog is awesome and i had tons of fun reading and looking at the pix. I love your cute kids' Halloween costumes! Keep blogging, you are so good at it!
have a great weekend and see you bright and early Monday morning:-)
love ya, nisi