
Nick, Kena and Little Lia

I am watching Spencer and he came with me to see Lia. He is checking out her long toes. He thought she was very cute. I say, "Spence, your little sister is soooo cute huh?" and he says, "I know." He is so funny. I was explaining to him before we saw his Mom that she is going to need his help because she is going to be sore. He told me that the doctor isn't very nice cuz he hurt his Mom. Don't you love little kids? He has been a really good boy. I am enjoying having him with us.

We tried to get a picture with Spencer kissing her but he wouldn't hold his kissing position for long enough.

She has beautiful eyes.

Oh my goodness.... she is the most beautiful little girl you will ever see. She is just perfect. She has lots of dark hair. I can't wait to see it all fixed up with bows and all. Her name is Lia Elizabeth Slater. She was born this morning around 7:30 am. She was a teeny 6 pounds 15 oz. Oh I can't wait to hold her again. Kena looked so good. I know she won't think so but she does. Mom and baby are very healthy and happy. Congratulations to Nick and Kena and kids. WE love you.
3 comments:
Aleisha,
You are really on top of things. Thanks for posting these so I can show my friends our newest one.
thanks for all the great pictures!!!
Seriously......what would the world do without you, Aleisha??? Thanks for keeping all of us posted. I'm pretty sure I've heard Kena say a couple of times your the best aunt ever. Anyway, cute fam!!!
Post a Comment