Tuesday, November 6, 2007
I can't believe it is November
I really can't believe it is November already. Next week I have to host Bunko and have Jaycee's 6th birthday party. All in the same week this month. Crazy or what? I didn't realize it would fall on the same week. I have lots of decisions to make this week. I need to decide on prizes for Bunko and what I will serve for dinner. I don't know what to do for Jaycee's birthday either. She wants a princess birthday party. Any ideas? I need creative yet inexpensive. Isn't that what we all want? The fun all starts next week with S.E.P.s right in the middle of it all. ha ha ha I am sure it will all turn out and be lots of fun. Think positive, think positive, think positive.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Soup bowls are always good this time of year. We'll have to chat about the party I'm sure we could come up with something.
I was going to say soup bowls also. I have some super EASY and CHEAP crockpot soup recipes if ya want them. PS, this is Annie's SIL, Heather, Now that I think about it, your Bunko night is probably over, sorry.
Post a Comment