Trick or Treat
We had a great day! Jake and Jaycee both had parties at their class. Kaleb came along for the ride and enjoyed himself. Jaycee and Jake were Dorothy and Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz. My amazing Mother made both the costumes. Everyone was so impressed. Kaleb was Spiderman for the first half of the day and Shrek for the last half. Funny huh? Jake was the only Tin Man in the whole school so he was a favorite among the kids. He isn't much for attention so I was suprised how good he did. He gets embarrassed really easy. He must get that from his Dad. ha ha ha We saw all the Grandparents and some cousins and trick or treated a little. It was a great year.
Here we have mine and Kena's kids at Grandma and Grandpa Cox's house. Left to right is Kaleb/Shrek - Spencer/Thomas the train - Rylee/Witch - Jake/Tin Man - Morgan/Ninja Turtle - Jaycee/Dorothy.
4 comments:
Lish-
It was so good to see you too at the Women's Expo. I love your wizard of oz idea. The kids look so cute!
Wow! I have to say these are cute kids!
Wow great costumes!! Looks like you had fun!
how cute! I love Halloween!
Post a Comment