Happy Birthday to my little girl Jaycee. She turned six on the 13th and we just had a cute little princess party tonight. It turned out so good. The girls were all so sweet and nice. I had a great time. The girls were all dressed up in princess outfits. They all looked so beautiful. Most of the girls that came were Jaycee's cousins so it made it nice that way too. I know them and they know me. We had a pinata and played kiss the frog. I totally forgot to have the girls make a crown. How funny. It was a great time. Jaycee is the sweetest little girl anyone could ever have. I am so lucky to have her. I hear Mom's say how hard little girls can be to raise and I feel so lucky to have a sweet, kind little girl. I guess I should say so far right? Knock on wood. I would be so sad to not have a daughter. I love you, Jaycee.
Bunko was also good. I am glad it is over. It was so much work. I do love to host things though. I really enjoy throwing parties. I served homemade chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes, corn and homemade rolls. It was a lot of work but they all enjoyed it so it made it more worth it. I am enjoying bunko so much. I look forward to it every month. I am making some good friends too.
3 comments:
Wow you're fast! Rylee had a good time at the party. It looks like fun!
wow leish, you are such a great mom!
Jaycee looks so much like Kena, she is so cute! Looks like a fun party.
Post a Comment